Remember our November rollout and the feast of updates you received? Well, it’s time for the December release and as our custom goes, we had to outdo our last month’s updates and give you a better list this time.
With integrations, feature updates, enhancements and more, you will get a whole new HappyFox experience this Sunday.
On account of this, your HappyFox account will be down for maintenance on Saturday (15 Dec 2013)/ Sunday (16 Dec 2013) at the following time.
The scheduled downtime will be between:
7.30 PM – 10.30 PM PST on Saturday, Dec 15, 2013
2:30 AM – 5:30 AM GMT on Sunday, Dec 16, 2013
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM IST on Sunday, Dec 16, 2013
Take a look at what our December release promises to bring you.
The Game Changers
- Salesforce Integration – Sync customer data between HappyFox and Salesforce
- Infusionsoft Integration – Import contact information from Infusionsoft onto your HappyFox ticket
- Login to your Support center using your Facebook and Twitter login
- Scheduled reports – Schedule and automate receiving report summaries on your mailbox and save time
- View related knowledge base articles and Forum posts while creating new ticket on support center
- Search by status via Advanced Search. Now possible to search for tickets with one or more statuses.
- Improved search query for fetching tickets and custom field values (from new custom fields structure)
- Search by contact group name in Advanced Search
- Improved workflow to disable a staff user – While disabling a staff introduced a new option to assign tickets to another staff.
- Now showing an alert when a user disassociates his/her own name from the report’s “Associate Staff Section”
- UI enhancement for long staff usernames causing items to overlap in the assign to drop down in the ticket box
- Contact groups list sorted alphabetically
- Exporting contact group name along with customer activity view report
- Support for inline images in knowledge base articles
- Update customer – Yes/No option added to Canned Actions
- Showing absolute time for date columns like Created on, when added to column view
- Now possible to remove ticket due date in add update/add private note/mass reply forms
- Added previous/next ticket links at the bottom of the page too
- New sorting option – by status for tickets list page
- New configurable option for maintaining edited subject in incoming emails – option present under category settings
- Activity log for Edit Subject introduced
- Cool new 404 and 500 error pages
- Displaying knowledge base article feedback numbers for staff view of article
- Fixed minor UI issue where the links on the top right in the staff panel were shown in two line