HappyFox now seamlessly integrates with the most popular payment and subscription management software – Stripe. Resolving your billing queries can’t get simpler.
Helpdesk + Stripe integration: Faster billing support
Stripe integration brings in subscription, payment and order details right into HappyFox which helps you resolving billing queries on the fly and without the need to switch between applications. And the best part is, the details you see is live!.
What does the integration do?
HappyFox fetches data from stripe using the contact’s email ID. A staff can see the below data from the stripe on Ticket detail, New ticket, and Contact detail page.
- Basic information about the contact from Stripe including metadata.
- Up to 5 recent orders made by the customer.
- Up to 5 recent subscriptions their amount, status, plan, start date, and end date.
- Up to 5 recent Payments information their amount, status, description and created on.
- Quick link to view this information directly in Stripe.
The integration ensures
- HappyFox always fetches the latest data from stripe.
- To provide contextual information.
- Only desired staff can view the Stripe information.
Improved agent productivity with reduced resolution time, minimal application switch along with maximum context is the perfect package you need to stay ahead of the game! To learn about how to setup and start using this integration, refer our article Stripe Integration with HappyFox.
Integration in action
Ticket detail page
New ticket form
Contact Information page