Imagine how simple life would be if you could trigger a Clickatell SMS every time a HappyFox ticket gets created? Or create new tickets whenever there is a new order or a new customer through Shopify?
Easier said than done because of the complex technology needed to make the integrations work, right? Not really. We have the new Zapier-HappyFox integration. Zapier is the integration for all integrations.
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a new-age web automation platform that enables businesses to connect hundreds of web apps with no complicated technology. It allows you to create microtasks called ‘Zaps’ that allow predetermined actions to run on an app based on a trigger from another app.
The Zapier integration
With Zapier, you can automate most of your repetitive tasks that involve flow of information between apps and save a lot of time and manual effort. Now, let all your repetitive tasks merrily trot along on their own, while you manage your other business activities.
How to Zap it
Creating a Zap is so easy, it is ridiculous. All you have to do is use the dynamic drag-and-drop screen to drop your triggering app on one side, decide which action is the trigger, and then drop the actionable app on the other side and decide which action should be triggered.
For instance, let’s create a ‘Mailchimp HappyFox’ Zap.
- Drag Mailchimp on one side and choose a trigger. For example, let’s trigger it when a new campaign is created.
Drag HappyFox on the action side, and trigger a new ticket when a new campaign is created on Mailchimp.
- Choose a Mailchimp account to trigger from. And a HappyFox account on which the ticket has to be created.
3. Add filters to the Mailchimp trigger, if necessary. For example, let’s trigger HappyFox tickets only when the campaign is in ‘sent’ status.
- Match up your MailChimp campaign to HappyFox by matching fields like mail, name, title etc from MailChimp to the appropriate fields in the HappyFox ticket to be created.
- Now test your Zap trigger once, give it a name and activate it. That’s it. You’re good to go!
Now, let’s test it. Here’s a quick test campaign created on MailChimp.
Right after the campaign is sent, login to your HappyFox account and view a ticket created for this campaign creation.
How is the platform charged?
The HappyFox-Zapier integration is perfect because Zapier charges you only for your active Zaps. Furthermore, it gives you a 100 zaps/month on free plans for you to test them out and see how it feels. Once you are done being thoroughly impressed with the HappyFox integration, you can check out various Zapier pricing plans based on the size of your enterprise.
Here are some Zap templates for HappyFox, so you can get started right away.
- Mailchimp – HappyFox Zap – http://zpr.io/gX68
- HappyFox – Asana – http://zpr.io/gXg6
- HappyFox – Samanage – http://zpr.io/gXmA
- HappyFox – Salesforce – http://zpr.io/gXKW
- HappyFox – Evernote – http://zpr.io/gXFD
- HappyFox – Shopify – http://zpr.io/gXFr
Henceforth, you do not have to spend hours writing lines of code to get integrations, nor do you have to spend time doing daily routine tasks. Sit back, relax and just Zap it!