Silence is not golden when it comes to customer service. Customers expect to be constantly notified and updated regarding the status of their queries and enquiries. While traditional mail updates are certainly helpful, the nature of the medium tends to make the communication verbose. Quite often, customers just want to know if a resolution has been reached or if a delay is to be expected. With HappyFox, you can improve your customer engagement via text messages in addition to the traditional ubiquitous email. Besides engaging customers, you can use SMS as a means to keep your managers, colleagues and partners informed about significant and critical events.
SMS communication can improve your CSAT
According to a Dynmark report, SMS has an open rate of over 98% whereas email lags far behind at around 20-30%. This stats alone explains why SMS is a powerful medium to communicate important updates. The fact that SMS takes only a few seconds to read and that it is better accessible than email (especially for people on the fly) makes it all the more crucial.
HappyFox is here to help!
With HappyFox, you can seamlessly integrate SMS communication to your existing workflow. Available for Fantastic and above plans, SMS integration allows you to purchase phone number(s), message customers in the context of a ticket, send mass text messages to customers, send automated SMS-based on conditions and also track all the messages you have sent. As with everything in HappyFox, the setup process is incredibly simple!
Integrating SMS into your workflow
HappyFox allows you to do the following and more:
- Send messages to your clients directly from the ticket. The number of SMS sent per ticket and the content of the text message are available in the activity log.
Sending SMS from a ticket
- HappyFox also allows a provision to send mass text messages for multiple tickets. Each message will be sent to the respective customer who had logged the ticket or to a different person as per your preference.
- Give access to specific members of your staff team (or all) to Send SMS.
- Ability to preview the message (as seen by your customer) before sending it. You can also create multiple SMS templates and reuse them while sending text messages.
Managing your SMS account
Before you can start sending SMS to your customers from HappyFox, you need to setup a phone account. The account administrator can perform the following:
- Purchase a phone number from one of the listed countries.
- Recharge or refill your phone account with the desired amount to ensure that there is a cap on your SMS spendings.
- Auto-refill can be enabled to automatically recharge your account by a specified amount when it goes below a threshold. No more worries about messages not being delivered due to a low account balance.
Send automated text messages
Automation is a key tenet of HappyFox product philosophy. Besides allowing users to send SMS manually, we also provide the option to send automated messages. You can
- Create Smart Rules that send out SMS when a condition is satisfied. The text message can be sent to customers or even to your staff based on your preference. Some possible use-cases:
- Escalate a ticket and send SMS notifications to manager based on your criteria
- Send out SMS notifications on closing tickets
- Send out SMS to your manager when a critical ticket is logged
- Detailed SMS logs that can show you (all from within HappyFox itself! )
- number of messages sent
- balance in your phone account
- quick link back to the tickets from which the messages were sent
- status of the SMS (delivered, queued, etc)
With HappyFox, you can ensure that your customers are aware of all the major changes to their tickets via SMS. When combined with our excellent automation framework, you can rest assured that your customers will undeniably be happy with the level of engagement you provide!