We delivered a whole range of updates to you during our October release. The November updates take it a notch higher and give you some stunning new features, integrations and lot more.
As usual, this Sunday the 24th of November will see a roll out that promises to bring you a much smoother HappyFox experience.
On account of this, your HappyFox account will be down for maintenance on Saturday (23 Nov 2013)/ Sunday (24 Nov 2013) at the following time.
The scheduled downtime will be between:
7.30 PM – 10.30 PM PST on Saturday, Nov 23, 2013
2:30 AM – 5:30 AM GMT on Sunday, Nov 24, 2013
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM IST on Sunday, Nov 24, 2013
Let’s take a look at what the November release has in store.
The Game Changers
- Zapier Integration – Create zaps and integrate with other applications when a ticket is created on HappyFox
- Magento Integration – Get all your eCommerce information from Magento on your HappyFox ticket
- Forum on your Support Center – Get closer with your customers. Discuss ideas, issues and resolve them.
- Support for adding inline images in replies and private notes in tickets. Have your images embedded in messages!
- Announcement bar – Announce updates and news to your customers with the announcement bar on your Support center
- The option to send contact account invitation notification is now disabled, while adding a contact from the add contact form
- API Enhancements – now possible to read the contact group members with the “Read Contact group by ID” end point
- Now showing only relevant contacts as per tickets filtered in the report view >> contacts activity tab
- Google+ Authentication for customer log in in Support Center
- UI enhancements in the newly designed Support center
- Private Notes and Private Notes/Staff Reply filter condition in reports view
- Saved search list now shows in alphabetical order
- Improved listing of active/inactive staff under Manage >> Staff
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to save custom fields with blank values
- Fixed a bug where exporting reports was throwing some error due to mismatch between old and new custom fields
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to click on the ticket subject in the related tickets section, when the ticket does not contain a subject
- Fixed a bug where the landing page preferences were not honoured and “All” tickets page was being loaded instead
- Fixed a bug where the message snippet was not showing the latest edited message
- Fixed a bug where the Next ticket link was not working in certain cases
- Fixed bug where the time stamp was not shown correctly in the ticket box in the ticket list page. This was caused by the recent move to Jinja templates
- Fixed bug where some email IDs with non-ASCII characters were not shown correctly in the CC/BCC fields on ticket detail page