The secret to success in an e-commerce market is to create and maintain great relationships with customers. Shopify can do this at scale. With the Shopify e-commerce platform, getting started with your online store is simple and straightforward. Once you have your store up and running, you should look to add “plugins” from the Shopify App store to maximize the value from the platform. Cherry-picking the best plugins can skyrocket your Shopify store sales by improving your Customer Experience.
In this blog post, we have covered 20 of the best Shopify Plugins in the market which are sure to increase your growth and drive sales.
1. HappyFox Chat
Your Shopify e-commerce store is half-done without a live chat tool like HappyFox Chat. By integrating your Shopify account with a live chat app, you can provide real-time customer support, engage with prospective buyers, reduce abandoned carts, and increase sales.
And when agents are not online, you can also configure Chatbots to reply to popular inquiries you set up upfront.
- View the order history of the website visitors.
- Track order status, items, and quantities.
- Fetch shopping cart details of the visitor on your online store.
- Log the chat history with the customer.
- Track the product page visits of the website visitors.
Starts at $29 per month with unlimited agents. Free trial available.
2. WhatsApp Chat + Abandoned Cart
WhatsApp, the instant messaging platform, has more users than Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest combined. It only makes sense to incorporate it within your e-commerce experience. This unique Shopify plugin lets you add a WhatsApp live chat and share button to your store and allows you to send abandoned cart recovery, order confirmation, order tracking, delivery updates, as WhatsApp notifications.
- WhatsApp Live Chat button
- WhatsApp Share button
- AUTOMATED WhatsApp message templates – Abandoned cart recovery, Order confirmation, Order shipment, Cash on Delivery (COD) order confirmation
- Manual WhatsApp messages
Free plan available. Paid plans start at $29 per month, with an option to take a free trial.
3. FAM app
Using data pulled directly from your Shopify store and Instagram, FAM takes your product images, website fonts, brand colors, and logo, to auto-generate high-converting emails with a single click.
- Auto-generate email contents for your Shopify store with a single click.
- Schedule emails automatically to send them to the right people at the right time.
Free to install; 5% fee on revenue generated from emails sent by FAM.
In a couple of clicks, you could have your own referral program encouraging existing customers to refer their friends and promote your store for you using Smile.io
Smile.io also allows you to create loyalty and VIP programs so that you can drive more revenue from your existing customers.
- Loyalty points program that nudges visitors and customers to take action, like creating a customer account, placing an order, or leaving reviews.
- A referral program that helps create social proof with word-of-mouth marketing
- VIP program that strengthens your engagement with customers and grows revenue with upsells.
Start free; paid plans from $49 to $599 per month, an enterprise plan starting at $1,000 per month.
5. ROI Hunter
The process of setting up a retargeting campaign and writing ads is hard, especially when you have multiple products.
ROI Hunter is the Shopify that can help you set up retargeting ads on Google and Facebook in a few clicks.
- Automatically retargets visitors through Google and Facebook Ads without the need to access your Google Ads account or Facebook Ads Manager.
- Create better-looking and better-performing ads for all your products using ad overlay with one click.
Free plan available; paid plans from $29 to $299 per month. Does not include cost of ads.
6. Instagram shop by SNPT
SNPT enables you to make the most of your Instagram account by making your Instagram feed shoppable.
- Create a shoppable Instagram feed on your site by linking images and videos to your products on Shopify.
- Embed the shoppable Instagram feed and user-generated content in your store, blog, and website.
- Link multiple products together using Shop the Look Card to enhance shopping experience.
Free; In app Pro Feature options
7. Subscriptions by ReCharge
ReCharge integrates with Shopify to turn your one-time products into monthly subscriptions with custom order flow, checkout process, and customer accounts.
- Transform existing one-time products into subscriptions.
- Customer portal that allows your customers to manage their own subscriptions.
- Cross-sell and upsell add-on products (Pro plan only).
Free until $100,000 in processed revenue; then $39.99 per month with 1% + $0.05 per transaction. Pro plan at $300 per month with 1% + $0.19 per transaction.
8. Bold Upsell
Bold app lets you show a cross-sell or upsell pop-up to offer your customers when they shop. Your customer can then add the offer to their cart with a single click.
- Create and offer a cross-sell or an upsell on your product page or cart page.
- Display up to three upsells in a single funnel. Customize the funnel based on whether your customers accept or decline the previous upsell.
From $9.99 to $89.99 per month, depending on offer views.
PushOwl enables you to create your own timely push notifications for your Shopify store.
- Push notifications to bring your customers back to your store.
- Automations such as recovering abandoned carts, price drop alert, and back-in-stock updates.
Free plan available; paid plans start at $19 per month based on impressions.
SMSBump helps you reach our customers via text messages. Besides, you can build your SMS automation campaign to win back cart abandonment, offer upsells, and coordinate cash-on-delivery purchases.
- Create SMS or MMS flows and send messages based on your customer’s timezone.
- Integrates with Shopify POS to collect subscribers in your physical store.
- Built to comply with TCPA and GDPR.
Start free with $0.0149 per SMS in the U.S.; paid plans with additional features start at $19 per month and $0.0149 per SMS in the U.S.
12. Google Channel
Google Channel integrates with Google Merchant Center to get your shop and product info on Google properties like search, Google ads, and YouTube.
- Sync the products in your Shopify store with Google Merchant Center to create a Google Product Feed. When you update your product information in Shopify, the app automatically sends the feed to Google Merchant Center.
- Smart Shopping Campaign that lets you create Google ads easily by setting the daily budget.
Free; option for paid advertising.
13. Etsy Marketplace
With over 47 million It’s a Shopify app that lets you easily list your products on Etsy, sell them, manage orders, and sync inventory.
- Import Shopify products to Etsy in an easier way and un-list the desired products from Etsy within the app.
- Seamlessly manage inventory between your Shopify store and Etsy.
- Efficiently handle inventory and set up a minimum value through the Threshold Inventory feature of the app.
Plans from $30 to $90 per month, billed annually.
14. Buy Button Channel
Buy Button channel allows you to create a purchase button for any product or collection. With these buy buttons, you add a cart to your website, or you can have your customers directly check out.
- Create a buy button and add it to any page on your site and sell your product directly.
- Create quick checkout links that send customers to your checkout page. You can use this checkout link on any email, direct message, or social media post.
Included with all Shopify plans.
15. Plug in SEO
More than 30,000 stores use Plug in SEO. It works just like your personal SEO assistant, continually checking your shop and alerting you when there are any issues found:
- Templating that lets you bulk edit SEO data like meta titles and meta descriptions.
- Up-to-date schema markup for rich snippets includes social profile links, product, variants, offers, models, sitename, search box, sitelinks, and more.
Free plain available; paid plan $20 per month.
16. SEO Image optimizer
SEO Image Optimizer takes just a couple of minutes to set up and will then automatically optimize the alt text for EVERY image on your site for Google.
- Automatically optimize the alt text for images on your Shopify store.
- Automatically check new images weekly.
Free plan available; paid plan $24.99 per month.
17. Shogun Landing Page Builder
Use Shogun Landing Page Builder to design custom product pages, blog posts, and sales funnels. It’s a drag-and-drop page builder with 24+ design elements, and comes with tools for A/B testing and measuring performance.
- Drag-and-drop page builder with a robust element library.
- More than 30 mobile-optimized page templates that incorporate the latest design best practices to help you quickly launch your store.
- Built-in A/B testing, analytics tools, and customizable, on-page SEO elements.
- Product page editor that lets you take complete control of your product page design.
Free trial; paid plans from $39 to $149 per month.
18. Free Persistent cart app
This Shopify app makes it easy for customers to complete their orders across devices and decrease your store’s abandoned carts.
Keep products your customers have added into their carts across multiple devices.
When a customer purchases a product on your Shopify store, the Printful Shopify app automatically sends the order to Printful, where they fulfill and ship it to your customer under your brand.
- Catalog includes products ranging from t-shirts, leggings, swimwear, and jewelry to posters, hats, and beanbags.
- Create your product showcase images using Printful’s free mockup generator.
- Store your entire inventory at Printful’s warehouses and let them help you with all your fulfillment needs.
Free app; you pay for the product and fulfillment costs when your customers make a purchase.
In just a few clicks, Oberlo allows you to import dropshipped products and ship them to your customers. By automating this process, Oberlo frees up your time to spend on growing your business, rather than sourcing and shipping products.
- Edit your products before you list them: change titles, descriptions, images, and Pricing.
- Set up multiple users to log in and manage Oberlo.
- Track store earnings, sales, and costs in a simple-to-use dashboard.
Free plan available; paid plans from $29.90 to $79.90 per month.
Shopify is the gold standard when it comes to platforms that can help launch an online store, which explains why over 500,000 retailers use Shopify to power their e-commerce online. Furthermore, there are many useful plugins available to supercharge your Shopify Store. We’ve rounded up 20 of the best plugins in this post. Almost all of these plugins take minutes to install and configure. These plugins will help you market your store properly, sell your products better, wow your customers, and make data-driven decisions that you can quadruple your revenue.