Are your support and project teams not on the same page when a customer issue arises? Looking for an all-in-one solution that will help bridge the communication gap between multiple teams? With HappyFox Integration with Asana, you can easily escalate and link HappyFox Support tickets to an Asana task so that key information is shared and collaboration is effortless.
In this blog post, let’s find out about 5 different ways HappyFox-Asana integration can prove to help improve collaboration among different teams in your organization.
Benefits in Product Management
Your customer service team is the first point of contact for your users’ frustrations and feedback. Customer feedback of course might come from many different channels, but here your customers’ most pressing pain points can highlight some of the product changes that the product team absolutely must make if you are to keep their business. This is where HappyFox’s powerful integration with Asana comes in handy. When customer representatives make use of user feedback capture tools in HappyFox, you can be sure that each of these instances is recorded in Asana and that no threatening issue is overlooked.
- Plan Product Roadmaps better: With contextual customer feedback from HappyFox, use Asana as a source of truth to set goals, align on priorities, and track product milestones.
- Smooth Product Launches: Product teams can now coordinate and communicate with support teams to launch features with ease and keep everyone in the loop.
- Simplify Sprint Planning: Transform customer feedback into actionable asana tasks for the product team. Give the support team clarity on sprint plans, milestones, and launch dates.
Benefits in Marketing and Communication
Customer service plays a pivotal role in the marketing workflows of your business. Marketing brings customers in, and customer service keeps them engaged and interested. If you’re using Asana to manage your marketing campaigns, you can track the effectiveness by analyzing the feedback from customer support.
- Transform Customer Feedback into Workable Plans: Empower your marketing team to seamlessly and efficiently plan, organize, and execute marketing activities with feedback from customers.
- Create a Clear Path of Action: Gather all the information about the customer inside your help desk tool so that your support agent can get instant campaign related information right when they need it.
- Automate Processes: Streamline your marketing and support processes with powerful Automation. Clarify steps, reduce errors and manual work, and give teams more time for creative thinking.
Benefits in Engineering
Asana is a flexible, adaptable, and powerful option for engineering project management software – especially for work involving multiple teams. Be it bug tracking, product feedback, work requests, or sprint planning, support teams can leverage the HappyFox-Asana integration to share instant feedback with engineering teams.
- Organize everything: From filing and tracking bugs to reporting downtimes, use the HappyFox – Asana integration to bring engineering and support teams closer than never before.
- Plan and Schedule: Adapt your Asana workflows to match your Scrum practices so you can plan projects, sprints, and programs. Transfer key task-related information back to your help desk.
- Communicate and Collaborate: Centralize everything from questions to product feedback and implement changes faster.
Benefits in HR and Recruiting
Whether it’s tracking candidates, onboarding new hires, or organizing internal resources, Asana – HappyFox integration helps HR teams manage all of their workflows and projects. Use HappyFox’s powerful self-service modules to keep all company reference materials, important information, and policies in one place so employees can easily find what they need when they need it. Use asana to centralize HR requests from HappyFox, standardize your fulfillment process so that your team can focus on the work that matters.
- Coordinate across Teams: Manage cross-team projects, like candidate interviews, in HappyFox tickets, create tasks if necessary, and keep everyone in the loop.
- Streamline Recurring Processes: For processes you repeat, like new hire onboarding, create a ticket template in HappyFox to use every time—and save time.
- Centralize Information: Keep everything from requests to internal resources in Asana to keep your team aligned. Make knowledge sharing a breeze between multiple systems.
Benefits for Operations Teams
Build and scale your operational workflows with Asana – HappyFox integration. Improve efficiency, and give your team more time to focus on their most important goals. You can also stop solving the same problems over and over, and achieve operational excellence.
- Keep Operations in Working Order: Track internal feedback and process change through powerful 2-way synchronization between HappyFox and Asana.
- Streamline Operations: Create a standard submission process for work requests, and ensure they’re automatically assigned to the right person and project with Forms.
- Transform Support Team’s Feedback into Action: Automatically create asana tasks for your operations team from the help desk so you can develop and adapt consistent processes and best practices.
Already a HappyFox help desk and Asana customer? Get Started on Asana project management integration today!
New to HappyFox? Get a one-on-one demo personalized to your needs.